We are so glad you are here! It means so much to us...
There are many ways to support the MPI:
- Spreading the news (we are in major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, etc) follow us and share!
- Spreading what we do on the media (press, radio, TV or Internet).
- Supporting our events with your participation.
- As a volunteer translator-proofreader for our news and posts in any language.
- As a volunteer translator-proofreader for our Grito de Mujer Anthology in English or Frech.
- Getting copies of our books HERE
- Getting a wonderful gift from Grito de Mujer brand: HERE
- Donating your books for fundraising in our activities or to become part of our bookcases for others to read.
- Donate Online (PayPal contributions welcomed).
- Downloading the Grito de Mujer song.
A piece written by the Nicaraguan composer Zaida Perez of MusicBySenora.
Adolfina Nava, mexican singer, and arrangements made by Professor Ruben
Cuellar of the University of Music in Veracruz-Mexico. Download it HERE
- Sponsoring our Woman Scream International Poetry Festival. As a sponsor you can choose to contribute financially to our festival worldwide, you can support Santo Domingo main event, or any other country event you like. You can choose to promote yourself or your logo in our festival events and/or pages, or you could be an anonymous contributor using the Paypal donation button on this page.
- Your logo on this site. Give us a donation and feature your logo on this page linking to your site for an amount of time.
- Host a Poetess. If you want to sponsor travel expenses of a poetess or an artist to any of our events, you can support her talent and support our cause in a beautiful way.
- Sponsor our contest and prizes. That would be the most significant way to help us give talented women poets the chance of being known and published.
- Support our anthologies and publications. Become part of our ideas and help us grow.
- Include Woman Scream in Your Will. Give to the Woman Scream annual fund-contributions to be acknowledged in our print materials. Contributions in all amounts are welcome and provide important, direct support to annual program and events costs.